Sunday, July 20, 2014

Celebrity Look-Alikes

For some odd reason, I always enjoy pointing out who people resemble......everywhere I go.  I was watching a movie with Liza Minnelli in it today, and I couldn't believe I had never noticed how much she looked like Anne Hathaway.  So to cure my boredom, here is my little list of celebrity look-alikes that I've observed. :)


Alexis Bledel / Sara Paxton


America Ferrera / Jordin Sparks



Amy Adams / Isla Fisher



Anne Hathaway / Liza Minnelli



Ashley Judd / Katherine Heigl



Ben McKenzie / Russell Crowe



Dakota Fanning / Amanda Seyfried



Emma Watson / Kendall Jenner



Eva Mendes / Jessica Simpson



Helen Mirren / Jennifer Lawrence



Helen Hunt / Leelee Sobieski



James Franco / James Dean



Javier Bardem / Jeffrey Dean Morgan 



Jennifer Garner / Hillary Swank



Young Jodie Foster / Young Helen Hunt



Katy Perry / Zooey Deschanel



Keira Knightley / Natalie Portman



Kim Kardashian / Nicole Scherzinger



Kristen Stewart / Avril Lavigne



Mila Kunis / Vanessa Hudgens



Mena Suvari / Nicole Richie



Minka Kelly / Leighton Meester


No comments:

Post a Comment