Sunday, April 15, 2012

Off Brand vs. Name Brand: Bikini Zone Shave Gel

I am always up for saving a few extra bucks, and almost always opt for the cheap brand of most of the products I buy. In most cases, it pays off and the products are virtually identical. So recently, in an effort to make a new bargain buy discovery, I tried the CVS brand version of Bikini Zone Shave Gel (which I actually use for my underarms, since I'm uber-prone to razor burn). Unfortunately, CVS's version of this product did not measure up at all. It was actually quite frustrating, because the gel is so thick that it clogged up my razor so bad that I had to rinse it thoroughly between each sweep, with little luck getting all the goop out. I got so aggrivated that I decided to give up and had to go back to the store and grab the real thing. I'm sure there are other off-brands of this product, and I will try to get ahold of them and see how they stand up sometime in the near future. But for now, those of you who are faithful users of Bikini Zone, stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment